She has over 30 years of personal experience implementing many holistic healing modalities. Her Master’s Degree in Psychology specialized in Consciousness & Transformational Studies as well as Integral Psychology.
Teraysa has been coaching for more than 15 years and in that time has helped many people to be happier, healthier, more confident, creative and connected to their Source. Through her unique application of different healing paths you will be encouraged, educated and supported on your journey.
She combines spirituality, psychology (including cognitive behavioral therapy, internal family systems, deep listening with reflection), energy work, art, shamanic journeys and universal laws (like the law of attraction), to assist clients in getting the results that may have been alluding them.
Here are a few of the Training’s she has completed: (see below for a more complete list)
- Bachelor in Art & Design with a Minor in Psychology from Cal Poly, SLO, CA 1989
- Master’s Degree from Holistic Studies Dept. JFK University 2006
- Voice Activated Integration Therapy Training 2004-2006 (Similar to Theta Healing)
- Crani0-Sacral 200 hour training in Biodynamic Cranio-Sacral Therapy 2000-2002
- Reiki I Master 2004
- Energy Medicine Training with Donna Eden and Energy Psychology (EFT) with David Feinstein
- Yoga Teacher Training (Hatha Tradition) 200+ hours 2013
- Christy Whitman’s Law of Attraction Year Long Coach Training Program 2014-15
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) practitioner training with Dr. Matt James
A Letter To My Potential Clients
Hi, Nice to meet you.
Hope you’re doing great and ready to make life even better, and if you’re not doing so great, well, I get it. You see, I know what it’s like to have a crummy unhappy life that just doesn’t feel like it’s worth living. But that was a very long time ago and now I am filled with so much joy and appreciation for this miraculous and amazing opportunity to not just live, but really get the most out of life, to thrive! The thing is, I am happy and peaceful by choice. Not because I have a daughter who has grown into an impressive young woman. Or because I have an amazing boyfriend, or fabulous friends, or material comforts, all of which I am deeply grateful for, and yet they are not the key. And man oh man did it take me forever to be able to really understand this. I constantly gave my power to be happy away to whatever circumstances or person I allowed to take it. And then one day I decided to take my power back, to take my life back, and I realized I have a choice, always. It doesn’t mean I don’t have tough moments, I do, we all do. But I have changed how I respond to those situations. I let myself fully feel them and then notice the self talk, which is getting better and better all the time, by the way. And, if the talk in my head isn’t healthy I change the conversation and tell myself what I do need to hear. It’s only taken me over 30 years to really get this down, lol.
Yep, I have been studying personal development techniques for a long time. I even got a Master’s degree in Transformational Studies and Psychology to lock in the learning.
I am a woman who has known severe self-loathing and learned to deeply love and appreciate herself, eradicating most of the critical thoughts that kept her from joy and happiness. A woman who has dealt with debilitating migraines her whole life and severely reduced them, had fibromyalgia and other physical issues due to a horseback riding injury that left her in chronic back pain and has almost completely healed it, (not to mention eliminated over 15 different medications). A woman who had gall bladder disease undiagnosed for 9 months that almost killed her and survived, which completely changed her perspective. A woman who has been a loving parent, wife, and now a 5 year divorcee after 20+ years of marriage. A woman that learned the dating road rules all over again both on-line and in person, and kept her sanity and created healthy new boundaries. A woman that dared to become an entrepreneur, as the owner a yoga studio, which she grew, the owner of a healing & therapy practice combining cranial-sacral and other healing modalities similar to Theta, and as the founder of a non-profit that helps young women suffering with low self-esteem and suicidal thoughts. Who has been a life long artist, teaching art classes on creating meditative mandalas and sacred geometry in addition to coaching. A woman who has traveled many places in the world and was initiated as a healing Andean Priestess. A sensitive, empathic, amazing, powerful, compassionate, caring, spiritual woman. (Phew, I bet she’s learned a thing or two, hee hee.)
And even though the above is true, my practice is not based on being an expert with all kinds of advice, oh it’s there if you ask, but it is really based on asking you the right questions (through my experience, education and intuition) to draw out your own inner wisdom, because only you know what is best for you!
So let’s talk, I want to know what it is you want. Is it to heal your relationship(s) or to be with the man or woman of your dreams? Maybe you want to gain more confidence and learn how to empower your self, or is it something else? I will tell you this: no matter what you’d like to change or achieve, the secrets to success are the same…
- #1: Get clear. As specific as possible. Decide what you want. The more clear you are on what you want to have in your life, the more likely you are to achieve it.
- #2: Get perspective. Most people don’t tell anyone what they want or what they are struggling with and because of that they don’t get an outside perspective.
- #3: Get support. Very few people (if any) achieve anything great alone. Sports stars have teammates and coaches, why shouldn’t you?
Here is a more extensive list of the trainings she has completed
- Transcendental Meditation Training 1977
- Awareness & Choice Training: Business Class in Personal Development 1984
- AA (High Honors) Art & Interior Design Brooks College 1983
- B. Sc Art & Design with a Minor in Psychology from Cal Poly, SLO, CA 1989
- Initiated as Andean Healing Priestess with Peruvian Shamans 1999
- Cranial-Sacral Therapist Training 200+ hours 2000-2002
- Shamanic Journey Work Training with Sandra Ingerman 2004
- Voice Activated Integration Therapy Training 2004-2006 (Much like Theta Healing and IFS)
- Reiki I Master 2004 Certification Training I
- Live and In Person Workshops with Deepak Chopra, Wayne Dyer, Carolyn Myss, James Van Prague,
- Brian Weiss, Marianne Williamson, Greg Braden, Michael Bernard Beckwith, Byron Katie
- Coaching essentials JFK University 2005
- Energy Medicine Training with Donna Eden and Energy Psychology (EFT) with David Feinstein 2005
- Psycho-Spiritual Healing Practices and Modalities
- Journey Work Training with Brandon Bays (Assistant to Tony Robbins) Psycho-Spiritual Healing Methods
- Master’s Degree in Consciousness & Transformational Studies , Psychology & Holistic Studies Dept. JFKU 2005
- All coursework for a second Master’s Degree in Integral Psychology from JFKU 2006
- Creating Meditative Mandalas with Paul Hussenstam, (travels with Deepak Chopra) spiritual art retreat training
- Magnified Healing Teacher Training and Initiation 2012
- Yoga Teacher Training (Hatha & Kundalini) 200+ hours 2013 (Certified with Yoga Alliance)
- Bill Baren’s Big Shift Business /Entrepreneurial Year Long Training Program 2013-14
- Including Professional Social Media and On-line Marketing for business owners.
- Dr. Doug Leher’s Healing & Kinesiology Training 2015
- Christy Whitman’s Law of Attraction Year Long Coaching Training Program 2014-15
- NIA Instructor Teacher Training (Combination of Dance, Yoga and Martial Arts) 200 hours
- Christian Mickelsen’s Coaching & Business Training 2015
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) training with Dr. Matt James 2015
- Individually saw clients from the year 2000 to Present for Coaching/therapy and Cranio-Sacral
To see her artwork go to www.TeraysaGuinasso.com